Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Post Card Swap Part II

Hello All,

Yes, I'm still here. I'm trying to find a balance between work, home and creativity now that I'm a working woman. With a two hour commute (on a good day, meaning without any traffic problems), there's not much time for me to try and accomplish all that I want once I get home. Thankfully, M spoils me rotten by making dinner and taking care of the daily chores. So posts might be lighter than usual until I get back into the swing of things.

I wanted to share with you the 4 post cards I received from the swap I participated in last month. You can read about my process for the ones I made here and see more pics here.  I LOVED receiving these in the mail and participating in a group exchange. Plus, it was a great way for me to recharge my creativity.


Thanks for reading and hope you're having a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...