Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hosting my very first postcard swap

One of my postcards from a swap in early 2010
I'm so excited that I'm hosting my very first postcard swap. Thanks to everyone who signed up!

For those of you participating, I've received your mailing addresses & will send out emails at the end of this week of the addresses for you to send your cards to. There are seven of us in total & I've had a request that we keep the cards to 3 or 4. So to make it an even number, please make 4 postcards & send them out by May 16th, so that everyone will receive their 4 by the weekend of the 21st. Please be aware that we do have one participant from Canada, so plan accordingly.

Also, please share your creations in the Postcard swap group at Flickr & if you have a blog, feel free to use Mr. Linky & add your direct link below, so that we can all visit & support each other. Please make sure to leave comments on one another's blogs, because who doesn't appreciate a comment?


Thanks again & happy postcard making!

8 comments:

Andria said...

Thanks for organizing this, Danielle! I better get to work...

Danielle said...

Andria - Thanks for participating! I'm so excited.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Hello, just found out about your postcard swap. I would love to jump in... is there room for one more?!!
Let me know :]
artistaprilcole@gmail.com

Danielle said...

April-would love to have you join us! I've sent you an email. Thanks!

Joyfulploys said...

Hi Danielle...got my four cards in the mail today (Sat). I was thinking they had to go out by the 24th. Thanks for hosting this swap!!
Mary

Joyfulploys said...

typo...haha...I meant by the 14th.
Mary

Danielle said...

Mary - you must have had some very excited & eager people b/c you're right, they don't have to go out until this Monday. Hope you enjoyed this swap!

donna!ee said...

just found your blog, love it! will be watching for your next postcard swap... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...