Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Creative Project: Project Life Week 28

Week 28 covered July 8 - 14th & documented M's work trip to New England. Love that he participates in this. There are only two pics from me. Thanks for stopping by!

Entire spread
Left side 
Top row: date card & plane pic 
Middle row: airport & parking, Mr. B & Tycho
(found his name in one of our local papers) & M
with a bomb sniffing dog at the airport
Bottom row: NYC & VT
Right side
First 2 rows: fonts & White River Junction
Bottom rows: Montpelier & food & my One
Little Word assignment for July
Top right row: M's beer day with my dad & M's snack (gross huh?)
*Project Life was created by Becky Higgins & is a simple, fun & unique way to document your life


2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey! I've been to Montpelier! There's a used book store across the street from a crepe place that I really liked. Skinny Crepe?

Memory fails me.

Danielle said...

@Linda - M says it's called Skinny Pancake. Montepelier wasn't as nice as it is now when I lived there. I'm hoping to get back for a visit to Vt sometime soon-ish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...