Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Creative Project: Altered Journal Round Robin 2013

Today, I wanted to share my most recent altered journal spreads for the round robin I'm participating in.

1st spread
I used enamel dots, washi, Mister Huey's mists,
stickers, a Heidi Swapp tag sprayed with
her color shine & some patterned paper

For this page, I used 2 different patterned papers,
washi, some stickers and a die cut


2nd spread
This one used washi, paper, a Heidi Swapp
tag, several chip board stickers and a die cut

More patterned paper, the same washi I
used above, a Heidi Swapp frame misted with
her color shine & a bunch of die cuts & tags
layered over one another


What projects are you working on?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely love the quote and the colors.

still want to chat one day about exploring creative options. xoxoo

Joyfulploys said...

Hi Danielle....the bottom spreads look familiar :) Sounds like you are managing the Project Life on better terms for you. Take care,
Mary

Linda said...

This is my favorite so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...