Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Handmade Cards

Just wanted to pop in and share two cards I made. One for Mother's Day & the other for M's birthday.

Used 2 different washi tapes for the strips. The
x's, o's & hearts are a roller stamp. 

Used a pencil eraser for the yellow dots & made
the teal color from mixing acrylic paints.

Used some Mr. Huey mist in the background,
washi tape and stickers.



We celebrated M's 37th this past weekend by watching movies & eating good food. The Nelson's roll like that ;) The movies of note were Life of Pi, Cloud Atlas and Upstream Color. Upstream Color was really really good. It's classified as science fiction but if that's not your thing, trust me, it's more of a very unique, beautiful, yet slightly disturbing love story. Be forewarned if you are an animal lover that there are a few tough scenes.

Have any good movie recommendations to share?

7 comments:

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

i love those cards; please make another post of other ones you have made! i only make my cards too and now that i'm obsessed with washi tape, i'm mad that there aren't any more events coming up for me to use them!

my fav movies (most of these are foreign films):
-cinema paradiso (so so so awesome)
-infernal affairs
-amelie
-life is beautiful (so sad but so amazing)
-the intouchables

Sarah said...

Great cards -- I especially like the birthday card. I still need to watch Life of Pi, I loved the book.

Joyfulploys said...

Hi Danielle....I love your cards...it seems that many are into making cards lately. I have a postcard to enter in the "red swap" at Make Me Some Art. I haven't seen "The Life of Pi" yet...it's on my list.
Mary

abby said...

Danielle! I missed your blog for so long and I apologize that I have been MIA for like ever! You do so well in your scrapbooking and card making that I'm going to have to check out your ideas for when I set up Ryu's cards for his Birthday in July!

Sadikshya Pokharel said...

Your article is very nice and informative . Thanks for sharing it. PLease check out my blog.
https://sauvewomen.com/fashion-write-for-us/

My Blog said...

Thanks for the article. I love it. Want more from you.
You can also check

For Hair care products please visit. Onion Oil For Hair

For Online shopping visit Daily Online Shop

For Full Time Jobs Dofollw

Click Here For Bussiness Success Factors

Click Here for Part time jobs

digital Marketing Jobs

work From Home Jobs

Seo ppt

Way to Success

Beautician Course

Lindsay OG Strain said...

When the region's major farming item, hemp, is getting back in the game in the Altiplano area of Granada, Spain. Until the late nineteen sixties modern hemp development framed the foundation of this entirely farming area of Spain. Click here Lindsay OG Strain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...