Sunday, December 12, 2010

Contest Winner & Reverb10


(Source: Etsy)
Another huge thanks to everyone for helping me spread the word last week about my Etsy shop. As promised, the winner of a set of either the Call Me or Email Me Calling Cards is: MELANIE. Congrat's Melanie! Email me with your address & I'll get these on their way to you.
Now on to another Reverb10 post.

Reverb 10

Originally for Dec 7 - Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

I've connected with the wonderful online blogging community since starting my own blog. I've made some fantastic blogging friends & even though we've never met, it in no way diminishes or decreases the fondness I have for them. I love reading their blogs, their thoughts, recommendations, stories, etc, & seeing what's been going on in their lives, & what they've been creating. They are an inspiration. And I am completely in awe of the crazy beautiful/creative/incredible contributions they make every day. I have found that this community is extremely supportive, generous & fun. I am so happy that I started a blog & that I've been able to connect with so many great people.

As for 2011, I would like to continue to meet new people & expand my online network. I would also like to focus on meeting fellow creatives in person. That means, leaving my introvert tendencies at the door, & venturing out.

Hope you're keeping warm this weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...