My Etsy shop - expand and make a priority:
- Offer 6 new products this year.
- Work on taking better product photos.
- Research and implement a marketing plan by reading this book.
- Write a business plan.
- Go back to being a pescetarian (a vegetarian who eats fish). I was a pescetarian for over a year and then I fell off the wagon.
- Exercise 3-4x a week. Last year, I completed a 5k training, but since then I haven't exactly maintained a regular exercise program. And I think that I undid all the progress I made in just this past month alone. I used the Holidays as an excuse to let go of my health.
- Try yoga or meditation several times a week (in addition to regular exercise).
- Continue writing 750 words a day (based on Julia Cameron's morning pages from this book)
- Participate and follow-through in Ali Edward's class that I signed up for.
- Work in my visual/artist's journal once a week, even if that means only spending 5 minutes on a page.
- Get back to sketching and drawing again.
Hope that you are enjoying your Sunday night. Thanks for reading as always. Would love to know what some of your New Year's goals are and/or any good movie recommendations.