Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm back


Hello Friends. I'm back from my mini blogging hiatus. Thanks for your patience & hopefully, you'll return too, now that I will be back to a regular posting schedule. I missed this space & you all. Thanks for your kind words, texts, emails & phone calls regarding the death in our family. I am so fortunate to have such great friends.

Gorgeous view from our room in Tampa - all pics taken with my Droid X

Fun Polaroid app on my phone
Today, I'm home from work because of an ice storm. Our long & very steep driveway was covered in a sheet of ice & there was no way I was going to make it safely down. The pics above make me long for warm & sunny days again.

Stay warm & hope your week is off to a fabulous start.

4 comments:

Woz said...

Welcome back! :D

Tricia said...

So glad you're back. We need to get together soon! Miss you!

Krystal Arnot said...

Welcome back and beautiful photos :)

Cait said...

Danielle!
I missed you. :-)
I've been absent too.

We've been having a strange heat wave here, so I can't even imagine an ice storm.

Stay warm and I look forward to connecting soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...