|Source via Caiti's Pinterest|
I'm back...Hope you all had an excellent 4th of July weekend (if you're in the states). Honestly, I'm not much of a holiday person, besides the big ones like Christmas & my birthday. Speaking of which, my 35th came & went with a 3 day celebration, that began last Thursday with lunch & ended on Saturday with dinner. I'm not kidding when I refer to my birthday as a major holiday ;)
With the passing of another birthday, one tradition I faithfully hold on to is setting new goals for the rest of the year. This also includes reflecting on & reviewing the past 6 months & what I was able to accomplish or not. Looking for obstacles & patterns. As I've already mentioned in this post, this year has been rough. So, I'm not even going to share the status of my earlier goals because they were mostly a BIG fail. I'm looking ahead with optimism, enthusiasm & excitement. July is my month - I can feel it.
Blog & Business Goals:
- Get my website up & running
- Fine-tune my social media skills
- Create 4 new products for my Etsy shop
- Rebrand my Etsy shop
- Improve my photography skills
- Start a monthly newsletter
- Do a collaboration
- Host more giveaways & invite guest posting
- Write a guest post
- Work on publishing company with M for launch in the beginning of 2012
- Continue writing for the Examiner & expanding Reaching Through the Ether
Guess who joined Twitter over the weekend? You can find me @loveaffairpaper I just started tweeting yesterday so this whole world is entirely new to me (see bullet point 2 above). Do you tweet & if so, how do you like it? What kinds of things do you focus on & who are some of your favorites to follow? See you tomorrow for Handmade Love Wednesdays.