Friday, September 9, 2011

Five Favs Friday

So here is the debut of one of the new weekly series I was talking about the other day. I thought it would be a fun way to round up some of my favorite things I've gathered from around the internet. Hope you enjoy.


  1. E-mags (free): Lonny, Matchbook, Kinfolk, Paper Runway, Est
  2. Pinterest: You can find me here (loveaffairpaper).
  3. This photo (via a cup of jo) - SCARY. If you hate links or are in a rush, then just click on this one! They had no idea what was happening when it was being taken. There's also a brief explanation of what happened. Again - SCARY. 
  4. The first 2 books in this series.
  5. This T.V. show.
Would love to know what your favorite links/things around the internet are. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you that I loved these.
Also - thanks for your comment this morning on my post. You're too kind =)

Hanna said...

ahh I have soo many places around the internet that I love to haunt. Pinterest being one of them.. . soo following your 'journals' page. . . I LOVE pinterest it's such a source of inspiration for me. . and OMG that shark picture is terrifying! ugh made me shiver!!!! x

Sophie said...

I really enjoyed these links! This is sure to be a fun series. :-)
Sophie

Dirt On The Rocks said...

Going to check those emags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...