Wednesday, November 16, 2011

29 Ways to Stay Creative

Wanted to share this list because I found it very helpful & also I love how there is a typo & the artist decided to just let it be. Can you spot it?

Source
Do you have any advice to add? I would say read other's blogs for inspiration & try a new blog that isn't normally in your area of interest. Go for a leisurely walk. Take a bath. Hope you're having a wonderful week. See you on Friday for another special guest on my Five Favs Friday post.

6 comments:

Joyfulploys said...

Hi Danielle...thank you for your kind words. I think those 29 ways to stay creative covers everything. One could add...stay postive and believe in yourself. I'm getting excited about the journal exchange too...this should be a great experience!
Mary

Linda said...

I've seen this floating around and I think there's a video for it that's pretty awesome and creative too.

Also, love the typo :)

Woz said...

I love this! I would also add snuggling with a kitty. :)

Danielle said...

Mary - Staying positive is definitely key.

Linda - Yes, you're right, there is a video.

Woz - And snuggling with a dog.

Edgar Cabrera said...

love this list!! and so agree with it!

Anne @ Modern Mrs Darcy said...

This is such a great list. I want to add something like "have quality thinking time in the shower" but that seems too close to "take a bath" and "sing in the shower." Oh well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...