Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Favs Friday

Can you believe there is only 43 days left in the year? I'm pretty excited for 2012; not that I want time to go by faster or anything. But I love the all the freshness & possibility of a New Year. Anyway, so glad that it's Fri. Our weekend will consist of brunch, preparing my journal to send off for the altered journal round robin I organized & maybe a movie. What are your plans?

There has been a change to today's Five Favs Fri post. Originally, I had a guest lined up to join me, but she is terribly sick, along with her son, so I offered to postpone her contribution until next Fri (feel better my friend). So without further ado - enjoy this week's links & have a good weekend!
  1. These alfabet earrings - would you wear your initials or get the same 2 letters?
  2. This jewelry line - so minimalist yet beautiful.
  3. This wristband that monitors your sleep cycle, tracks calories burned, has social apps, & types your blog posts for you (ok so the last one is not true, but this thing is amazing & affordable).
  4. This members only site for up to 60% off of crafting supplies.
  5. This site because if you've heard of Gilt Groupe (luxury fashion brands at a discount), well you won't want to miss Gilt Taste - dedicated to all things sweet. Don't mind me drooling all over the place.  

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love the earrings! So simple and understated. I'd wear my initials!

Danielle said...

Linda - I would wear my initials too!

Heather G. said...

Lovely links! I had never heard of unruly things. I am excited to explore it more. Earrings... are awesome! I'd prob do 2 of my first initial. :) In fact, they might need to be on my x-mas wish list! Thank you, D!

abby said...

I apologize for being behind on the Guest post. Promise I'll get it to you this week. Been super busy! I love the links you chose! :) Btw, not sure if you got my message. I'll be mailing out your second package to you this weekend :D

Danielle said...

Heather - So glad you found a new blog & loved the earrings. Makes sharing these links worthwhile!

Abby - DON'T apologize for being sick!!! Hopefully you're feeling better now. I did get your message & I can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...