Wednesday, April 18, 2012

52 Weeks of Mail - March Cards

Today, I wanted to share last month's 52 Weeks of Mail cards. This makes 7 months & still going strong. 1 year of 4 cards per month. And so far, I've handmade them all!  If you haven't received a card from me yet & want one, send me your address. And if I already have your address, know that one will be coming by Oct :)





I ended up removing the flag & placing it
on the card b/c I didn't have an envelope big enough to
hold it. 





See you on Friday with a Project Life post. Hopefully, you won't be sick of those as I play catch-up. 

4 comments:

kathy said...

i LOVE your cards and how awesomely crafty you are. thanks for mine!! it was great to receive something from you.

Danielle said...

Kat-Thanks my friend for the kind words!

Linda said...

My two favorites:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GvJwx32o4l4/T49fktyw_iI/AAAAAAAABGY/ItZKT4bQrmE/s320/2012-03-17_14-02-25_807.jpg

and

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-knWjFg64adM/T49ffQRRIJI/AAAAAAAABGA/6J7gune8WvU/s320/2012-03-17_14-01-24_551.jpg

Danielle said...

Linda - the one with the kite is one of my favs also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...