Monday, May 14, 2012

Creative Project: Project Life Week 16

So why do the weekends always go by too fast? Happy Belated Mother's Day too. M made a delicious brunch for my mom on Saturday. And. I. forgot. to. take. pics. So even after 16 weeks of this project, I still haven't made a habit of documenting events. However, there are times when just enjoying the moment is necessary.

Here's week 16. Enjoy & thanks as always for stopping by here.
Entire spread 
Left side
Top & Bottom rows - a Studio Calico kit & class
(pic courtesy of S.C.), notes from the week &
M's spilled papers everywhere
Bottom row - altered journal round robin &
 52 weeks of mail 
Right side 
Top part - printed out a 8.5x11 pic & cut to fit
into 3 4x6 slots - pic is of foggy day in our valley
Bottom part - a card from a dear friend &
a trip to the vet
Still crazy about this project. I hope some of you join me next year or better yet this year. You don't have to wait for a new year to start...
*Project Life was created by Becky Higgins & is a simple, fun & unique way to document 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love the yellow! Pops out at me.

Danielle said...

@Linda-I agree. I've really been loving little infusions of color lately.

Woz said...

you are so right about there being some moments you just have to be in. i get torn at times about being behind the camera. either way, memories are always made. :)

Danielle said...

@Woz - I bet...especially with Mr. Pickle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...