|From our hike at the Blackhand Gorge on Sat|
- Continue my 15 min yoga practice on the weekday mornings (weekends off) - changed to a more manageable goal of 3x/week versus 5 (I did accomplish 3 weeks straight of 5 days a week until life happened - see next bullet point).
- Continue my Couch to 5k program 3x/week - had a set back last month with being sick & then pulling my neck & shoulder. Only made it to week 4 but going to re-start with week 3 since I've been on a 3 week break.
- Wear sunscreen - it's my new religion.
- Create & continue with all my creative projects & classes
- Rock Marie Forleo's B-School
Thanks everyone for your tweets, emails & comments regarding my "surgical procedure" this past Fri. You know how to make a girl feel loved! Removal of the abnormal cells went fine (keeping fingers crossed, will have to wait for more lab results to be 100% sure) & ended up getting another biopsy on a suspicious mole on my arm. This is just a way of life for me now, as I am a very moley person (see bullet point 3).
What goals/dreams you are currently working on or plan on starting on this month.