Monday, July 23, 2012

Creative Project: Altered Journal Round Robin

This was the last round for the altered journal round robin. I am sad to see this end but am very excited to get my finished journal. This project started last October & has gone by so quickly. I really enjoyed watching & documenting my process & progress & I hoped you did too.

I would like to do something like this in the future again but am glad for the break. I tend to take on too many things at once & then feel overwhelmed & behind. So while, I will miss working on this, I think that the timing was right.

Here are the last spreads I created:

Used a combo of gesso & acrylics for the background
Added washi tapes & a rub-on
More washi & a chipboard sticker


Second spread
Used a circle & square punch & added some
stickers & chipboard stickers

More washi, pattern papers & a chipboard sticker
What projects are you working on or are hoping to start?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love these!


Current project? Um the charity event in THREE DAYS.

and then need to start Dishcrawl #2.

OH AND FIND A PLACE TO LIVE.

Danielle said...

@Linda-Wow, you're busy. Hope the charity event is a success!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...