Friday, August 10, 2012

52 Weeks of Mail - August Cards


Wanted to share this month's 52 weeks of mail cards. I used the contents of this card kit almost exclusively to make them. It was really nice working with a limited set of supplies & I'm thinking that I will have to do that in the future by selecting specific items from my own stash. Happy Friday & have a great weekend!


For a friend who just bought her first house
For a friend going through a difficult time - I've been
sending her cards for several months now
 
For a friend who is due in 5 weeks with her
second daughter
For a family member going through
a painful experience


What are your plans this weekend?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet of you to send cards to your friend. snail mail is awesome.

Danielle said...

@Kat-It's not much, but I hope it helps brighten her day & let her know I'm thinking of her.

Linda said...

Loving the color scheme of August!

Danielle said...

@Linda - Yes, l really love the colors too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...