Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The August Break - Day 1

It's August Break time again - Susannah Conway's project that consists of sharing a photo or more a day (or whenever you feel like it as there are no rules) in order to take a blogging break. What a perfect time to do this, when summer is winding down & the days are getting shorter & cooler (well I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will actually cool down some). I participated last year as well & really enjoyed discovering new blogs & seeing all the beautiful pics.

Happy August friends! What are you looking forward to this month?

        August Break 2012





*All pics taken with my cell phone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it amazing how far phone cameras have come along? when i had my old blackberry years ago, it didn't even have a camera!!! LOL

Danielle said...

@Kat-And can you believe that Blackberry used to be cutting edge?! Lol.

Joyfulploys said...

Hi Danielle...I forgot about August break. I already had a blog break so I guess I won't participate this year. Your photos are great...your cell phone does a nice job! Have a great week!
Mary

Danielle said...

@Mary - Thank goodness that my cell camera works b/c I don't carry around my point & shoot. Have a good week too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...