Monday, November 26, 2012

Hi There

Woke up on Saturday morning to
a light dusting of snow 
Hello Friends.

First off, I wanted to thank you all so very much for your kind words, emails, comments & texts regarding the passing of Mr. B. They were all so greatly appreciated.

Secondly, let me blow off the dust from my blog. I am surprised by the length of time I've been absent from this space & hope that you'll all come back now that I've taken a sufficient & much needed break.  Can you believe that it's already almost Dec & the last month of the year? I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving (for my U.S. friends) filled with food, family & fun.

Since I've been on a blogging break, I've been steadily working on my creative projects. I am still loving Project Life & am so looking forward to starting next year's album. I still plan on sharing those spreads and will condense them into a few posts only. I completed 52 Weeks of Mail this past October and am getting ready to start on this year's December Daily.

I'm really looking forward to 2013 & plan on sharing a post recapping this year and what I'm looking forward to next year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome home.
can't wait for what's next.
love you.

Anonymous said...

welcome back! looking forward to your posts :)

Linda said...

Happy you're back! I've missed you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...