Monday, January 21, 2013

Creative Project: One Little Word (Dec)

Today I wanted to share this past December's One Little Word creative prompt/assignment (for Ali Edwards One Little Word 2012 class). I have signed up for this class again this year & will be doing a post soon to share my new word & January's prompt. 

For December, we were invited to reflect back over our experience with our word (mine was possibility)  & then to wrap up the year by writing down our feelings & facts - to basically debrief & to create closure. 

Here is my completed worksheet:



By the time December rolled around, I was more than ready to say goodbye to my word & to 2012. 


What are you saying goodbye to?


1 comment:

Linda said...

It's a great accomplishment to finish Project Life!
You are right that there's no such thing as perfection. Just create and release! A friend of mine once said "C's earn degrees!" and though I was appalled when my little yesterday was proud of her C in math, I support this sentiment in creative endeavors or in personal development. Just go! Just do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...