Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Creative Project: Project Life Weeks 42-52

And now to close out 2012's Project Life. Whew! I have to be honest, I had kept up to date with it until the very last week. With the holidays & my unemployment (guess what I'll be back to working on the 28th! 2013 = new career & I couldn't be more excited!) which was really just a very extended vacation, I lost motivation. I found that when I have all the time in the world, I push everything off til the proverbial next day, because there's no sense of urgency. So week 52 wasn't completed until this past Monday.

As for this year - I'm looking forward to starting it again & can't wait to share my thoughts & process & what I'm doing completely different this time around.

Here are weeks 42-52 & the end page:
















What do you do to get motivated?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...