Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Monday

Found via beauty girl musings
Hi friends. Did you have a good weekend? Excellent here. If you follow me on twitter, you may know that my one & only tweet today was about this movie. We saw it early Saturday morning & spent most of the day talking about it. Here it is, two days later & I'm still thinking about it. That's how good it was. Highly recommend you run to the theater to see this (be forewarned: it is violent).

Finished this book yesterday & will start the third tonight.  This is my first foray into young adult lit & I'm hooked (nope, sorry I haven't read the Harry Potter books, but I enjoy the movies).

We're on Season 2 of this show & I'm blown away by how much I like it & how incredible Bryan Cranston is. I didn't put 2 & 2 together that he was the father in Malcolm in the Middle until recently & that he has appeared on one of my favorite shows - How I Met Your Mother.

So besides our usual place for brunch & a trip to the bookstore, that was our weekend. Would love to know what good movies you've seen or your favorite TV shows.

2 comments:

linda said...

So glad the movie was swell! We are going to see it after we see Contagion. My weekend was full and exhausting. Took my little to a go cart and pizza place Friday. Out of town Saturday for wedding and Sunday drove back and baked 60 cookies to mail out for birthdays.

Danielle said...

Ohhh...I'd like to see Contagion too, but I'm afraid that I will turn into Howard Hughes & never leave my house. Sounds like you had a crazy busy weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...