Monday, November 21, 2011

52 Weeks of Mail - Nov Cards

As I said last week, I made my Nov cards for 52 Weeks of Mail & I wanted to share them now that I know they were received. As you can see they were very Autumn inspired - golds, yellows, oranges & browns. My plan is to have a monthly theme for all of the cards. Makes it easier when using my stash or buying new products. Happy Monday & thanks for stopping by!



Products used: We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor-Ginger, Happy Harvest & Orchard. Lost & Found Two - My Mind's Eye Sunshine Decorative Brads, Sunshine Lovely Plaid Paper, Sunshine Forever Label Stickers (not the same pack but the same sticker) & Breeze Accesories Pack.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

girlfriend, you're talking directly to my heart! i love home-made anything, especially cards.
great job!

M said...

I am partial to the first card.

M said...

Clarification: First pic, second card.

Heather G. said...

They are so beautiful. I could use some of your creativity 'round here. Wish you lived closer!

linda said...

I love that you do it once a month instead of every week. I may fail if I tried every week.

Danielle said...

Kathy - I can't believe that you made all your Christmas cards when you were sick. Talk about being "crafty." I can't wait for my card.

M- I like them all equally ;)

Heather - Thank you for the kind words. I wished we lived closer as well. Also so that I could pop in that store of yours & try on all the gorgeous stuff!

Linda - Yes, exactly! That's why I decided to do it monthly so that I didn't set myself up for failure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...