Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Turkey/Tofurkey Day

Credit
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving (if you're in the States). Unfortunately, I have to work on Friday but that's OK because I'm taking Monday the 28th off to see Kanye & Jay-Z's Watch the Throne concert in Pittsburgh on Sunday!

On Thursday, we'll be going to my parents. What plans do you have? Hopefully, you're planning on eating a lot & enjoying the day!

And for those of you who don't eat bird - here's something for you too.
Credit

3 comments:

Linda said...

Fun plans!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Danielle said...

Linda - What are your plans?

abby said...

Belated Thanksgiving Danielle. Sorry I'm so late to respond. I've just had an extremely busy long weekend. I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...