|Aren't these clouds beautiful?|
So November already. Wow…2 more months until the end of the year. That's pretty crazy. Thanks everyone for your comments on my Halloween cards. They were a lot of fun to make & I’ve loved the responses from those who received them.
Since starting fresh & finding myself back at square one, I’ve decided to spend these last few months focusing on creativity.
- I organized an altered journal round robin with three very creative & talented women which begins now (more on that later this month).
- I am finally going to make a December Daily album & will start putting it together in the next couple of weeks.
- Of course, there’s this month’s cards for 52 Weeks of Mail. Will you be a lucky recipient? If I don’t have your address & you’d like me to send you some snail mail, email me your contact info at: email@example.com
- Starting this class on Dec 1.
- Still have this class to start – thank goodness it’s available for a year.
- Thinking about turning my blog posts from the past year into a Blurb book. I love having a blog & while I understand that there is a digital record of it, I will always be a paper/book lover first & foremost. Having my posts in one physical book makes me giddy. And yes, I am that person who gets excited to visit the office supplies store too.
I think I have plenty to keep me busy until the New Year. What are some of your goals for the next 2 months?