Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy A Day/Valentine's Day

Just wanted to pop in real quick & wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. Today isn't just about romantic love. Some of you may know that February 14th is the day I was adopted (hence the term A-Day). So really, this is a day for celebrating all types of love - parents, friends, family, etc.
My incredible parents
Mom & Dad - I love you both so much! See you this weekend to celebrate. 
M - Thank you for being my husband, best friend & the love of my life. 
To all my friends, thank you for taking time from your busy life & stopping by here. I appreciate all your comments, encouragement & inspiration. Big (virtual) hugs to you all!
XO

5 comments:

kat said...

happy vday. i dont celebrate vday; my hubs was the one to remind me this morning lol

ps - i figured out what is preventing me from leaving comments via TypePad ID - the word verification :(

Tricia said...

Happy Valentine's Day! We need to get together soon...miss you!

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetcheeks.

Amanda Kasper said...

This gave me goosebumps.
Beautiful thing. Thank you for sharing. <3
Happy v-day xo

Danielle said...

@Kat - I'm glad you figured out the problem, even if it is a pain.
@Tric - Miss you too!
@Linda - Your comment made me smile & giggle :)
@Amanda - <3 you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...