Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy A Day/Valentine's Day

Just wanted to pop in real quick & wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. Today isn't just about romantic love. Some of you may know that February 14th is the day I was adopted (hence the term A-Day). So really, this is a day for celebrating all types of love - parents, friends, family, etc.
My incredible parents
Mom & Dad - I love you both so much! See you this weekend to celebrate. 
M - Thank you for being my husband, best friend & the love of my life. 
To all my friends, thank you for taking time from your busy life & stopping by here. I appreciate all your comments, encouragement & inspiration. Big (virtual) hugs to you all!
XO

5 comments:

kat said...

happy vday. i dont celebrate vday; my hubs was the one to remind me this morning lol

ps - i figured out what is preventing me from leaving comments via TypePad ID - the word verification :(

Tricia said...

Happy Valentine's Day! We need to get together soon...miss you!

Linda said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetcheeks.

Unknown said...

This gave me goosebumps.
Beautiful thing. Thank you for sharing. <3
Happy v-day xo

Danielle said...

@Kat - I'm glad you figured out the problem, even if it is a pain.
@Tric - Miss you too!
@Linda - Your comment made me smile & giggle :)
@Amanda - <3 you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...