Friday, January 25, 2013

Creative Project: December Daily Album 2012 - Part 2

This is the last post closing out my 2012 projects - I promise! Today I am sharing the second half of my December Daily Album. So happy & relieved to be done with all these unfinished projects. And  ready to tackle all the new ones: Project Life, One Little Word & a new altered journal round robin 

Here is the second part of the album:



Gifts from M's Dad family 


My last day of work
Homemade cookie from a co-worker
Some X-mas cards we received
Fun New Years stamps
Getting ready for the new year by doing some
soul-searching
X-mas movies
My parent's decorations & food 
A snow storm
Trip to the grocery store
A handmade card from a friend 
Wrapping presents
Corn chowder for X-mas Eve dinner 
Dec 25th - dinner with family

Thanks again for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Having a daily memory keeper is something I'd love doing! I'm terrible at "scrapbooking" though.

anopensketchbook said...

Oh, this is SOOO good! It looks like December was a lot of fun around your house. Mind if we stop by next December?

Unknown said...

In love with the binder you decorated for the month - do you have 12 total from last year? too cute.
Also - xoxo for the new years card

Andria said...

What a fun album! It will bring back so many happy memories of the season.

[eeny] said...

Awww, so happy my card made your december daily album. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...