Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Years Cards

I have been M.I.A from this spot because I threw my back out. It's been nothing but laying on the floor with a heating pad and moving only when absolutely necessary. M has been absolutely amazing - taking care of me & everything around here (nothing new about that actually). And thank goodness for The West Wing streaming on Netflix.

Today, I wanted to share the New Years cards I made. If you didn't get one from me, no worries, I'll be sending out Valentine's Day cards ;) While, I'm not officially participating in 52 weeks of mail this year, I will be making a concerted effort to send a few cards out monthly.

Have a great rest of the week & enjoy your weekend!












5 comments:

Janet said...

Your New Year's cards are so cool. I especially like the group with the hot air balloon card.

I hope your back is better. My son is going through the same thing right now.

Woz said...

i loved my card!! so adorable! :D :D :D

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

i just got mine... thank you so much. i love it!

Joyfulploys said...

Hi Danielle....I have been MIA for other reasons...got my new sewing machine & have been working with it. Very nice cards!!!!Have a great weekend!!!
Mary

Eeny said...

Thanks again for the pretty new years card. Really loved it and pinned it to my memory board right next to my desk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...