Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creative Project: Altered Journal Journal Round Robin 2013

I wanted to share the latest spreads I made for the altered journal round robin. We're on the last round now so there will only be one more update after this.

1st spread. 

Have to admit that I wasn't feeling this & I'm still
not. The washi tape background was supposed to
be something else that didn't work out.
I like this side much better but I wish
that the other side wasn't so colorful and busy.
 

2nd spread. I used this Color Shine mist & a Studio
Calico mask for the background.

Then I added a quote card, washi &
chipboard embellishments.
 



This weekend we'll be celebrating Father's Day by taking my Dad out for breakfast because we were busy last weekend with a work event for M. And hopefully going to see either Star Trek or Man of Steel too. What are your plans? 

3 comments:

Eeny said...

love it.

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

it's kayla's bday party tomorrow so this place is a mess! and a zoo! i'm drowning in lootbags, stuff we have to bring, food, cupcakes etc. help!

love the layout too (as always) :)

Sarah said...

I really like the color scheme of the second layout. Nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...