Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creative Project: Altered Journal Journal Round Robin 2013

I wanted to share the latest spreads I made for the altered journal round robin. We're on the last round now so there will only be one more update after this.

1st spread. 

Have to admit that I wasn't feeling this & I'm still
not. The washi tape background was supposed to
be something else that didn't work out.
I like this side much better but I wish
that the other side wasn't so colorful and busy.
 

2nd spread. I used this Color Shine mist & a Studio
Calico mask for the background.

Then I added a quote card, washi &
chipboard embellishments.
 



This weekend we'll be celebrating Father's Day by taking my Dad out for breakfast because we were busy last weekend with a work event for M. And hopefully going to see either Star Trek or Man of Steel too. What are your plans? 

4 comments:

[eeny] said...

love it.

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

it's kayla's bday party tomorrow so this place is a mess! and a zoo! i'm drowning in lootbags, stuff we have to bring, food, cupcakes etc. help!

love the layout too (as always) :)

Sarah said...

I really like the color scheme of the second layout. Nice work!

Sadikshya Pokharel said...

Your article is very nice and informative. Thanks for sharing it. Please check out my blog.
https://sauvewomen.com/fashion-write-for-us/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...