Monday, March 5, 2012

Creative Project: Project Life Week 8

It's so fantastic to not be sick anymore! This weekend was all about getting better but also about getting back in my office & creating, which was sorely missed & greatly needed. I completed week 8 of Project Life, which was weighing heavily on me, because I didn't want to be behind 2 weeks. Also finished round 3 of the altered journal round robin & created my 30 Days of Lists book (a class I've won 2 years in a row!). Hope you all had a great weekend as well.

Here's week 8:
The entire spread
The left side: mostly doctor visits, food &
focusing on my health


The right side: M's pics from his business
trip to VT & NH


I just wanted to highlight the pics from the
airports. This one is of Burlington, VT. Rocking
chairs, handmade quilts, walking to your plane...
And then Manchester, NH with it's metal tree
sculpture, big moose & only 8 gates. I love New
England's small-town charm.
Thanks for stopping by & here's to a great week!

2 comments:

Linda said...

The food looks so colorful and delicious. I'm hongry.

Danielle said...

@Yes - thank goodness for M & his mad cooking skills.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...