|This morning following a night of severe|
For the past 6 months, I've been focused on getting back to creating. Ever since closing my Etsy shop & accepting that 1) it was not what I wanted. At. All. And 2) that I wasn't even sure what I wanted & had no new goal to pursue - I've been letting myself just be. No next big thing or goal to achieve. Just a couple of powwows with this wonderful lady that led to an amazing discovery. Yet even then, I knew it wasn't quite the right time to act on anything & that I needed to continue on the same path of turning inward & working on several creative projects.
Fast forward to the present day & I now know that the time has arrived to start moving forward. I alluded to this in my last post & I'm not ready to share in this space yet, but I'm starting the process & once I get some things straightened out, I'll be ready to shout it from the rooftops.
In the meantime, with the whole spring rebirth theme, I want to get back to focusing on my One Little Word - Possibility. I wrote a New Year's Manifesto instead of setting specific goals, but now I think that the broadness of my intentions contributed to my lack of focus & direction. So I'm going to start setting specific monthly goals & sharing them & my progress here.
- Continue my 15 min yoga practice on the weekday mornings (weekends off)
- Continue my Couch to 5k program 3x/week
- Complete 2 more weeks of vegan/gluten-free "diet" for a total of 3 weeks
- Start research for my new goal (purposefully left vague b/c not ready to share - Sorry!)
- Create & continue with all my creative projects & classes