Friday, April 27, 2012

Creative Project: Project Life Weeks 10 & 11

Happy Friday friends! I am going to double up the weeks on my Project Life posts so that I can catch up quickly & not wear out your patience with too many of these. I'm also going to severely edit my accompanying descriptions, so if you have any questions just leave them in the comments. Have a wonderful weekend!

Week 10:
Full spread 
Left side
Top & middle rows: altered art journal
& the cats make their first appearance
(shame on me) 
Bottom row: Dad & M making brandy 
Right side - note the new style of  the photo
pocket page. Switching it up. I'm crazy like that. 
You may remember this pic of me in my One Little Word
collage. I had a biopsy done on a suspicious mole on
the left side of my face. It's not cancer but I have
to have a "surgical procedure" to remove the abnormal
cells in the beginning of June. 

We discovered a vegan restaurant
about 40 mins away that is just
incredible!
Week 11:
Full spread
Left side: the other side of the new style of
photo pocket page
M & I took a leisurely drive & found this old
small cemetery

Right side
Girl Scout cookies & major flooding around
the state 

52 Weeks of Mail & M's good home cookin'
*Project Life was created by Becky Higgins & is a simple, fun & unique way to document 

2 comments:

Linda said...

The archivist in me LOVES this project. You're going to have a wonderful keepsake when you're done.

Danielle said...

@Linda - I know! I can't wait to see many years of these binders housed in our bookshelves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...